You’ve already been given the worst. Now it’s time to take a look at some of the best in vegetarian news and gossip of 2013.
#5 Monopoly Replaces Iron With Cat
After years of conquering Boardwalk and Park Place, players of the popular Hasbro game now have an animal-friendly token option. A cat based on a real life rescue story replaced the longtime Iron. Do not pass go…without stopping by the shelter for your pet.
#4 Vegetarian Cory Booker Elected to U.S. Senate
New Jersey mayor Cory Booker was elected to the U.S. Senate. Booker has been a vegetarian for about two decades. Like all great politicians, he’s already gotten his sex scandal out of the way. After Tweets between him and a stripper, a vegan “gentlemen’s club” named a veggie burger after him.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills