Ellie Goulding has collaborated with vegan and organic Wisconsin-based company GoMacro to create a protein bar that represents the English singer’s desire for plant-based nutrition and charitable giving.
The “Ellie-Inspired” bars contains chocolate chips, coconut and almond butter, a combination Goulding says keeps her energetic for any occasion, whether it’d be on stage or the track.
“MacroBars have been my go-to snack after a workout and when I’m on tour. For the new bar, I wanted something that was sweet and a good-source of plant-based protein,” commented Goulding. “I am honored to help create a new product with a company that shares my values of healthy living and giving back.”
Portions of the profits from Ellie’s bar go towards both UK and US charities.
The bar, called “Everlasting Joy,” which is also available in Go Macro’s mini sizes, is USDA Certified Organic, non-GMO Project Verified, 100% plant-based, kosher certified, gluten-free certified, vegan certified and soy-free.
The bars can be ordered online at GoMacro.com for $2.89 and are also available in stores.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet