Aside from the occasional trip on the runway, supermodels never fail at anything, right?
Chrissy Teigen has partaken in several adventures in her kitchen, many of which are included in her new cookbook, Cravings.
The wife of musician John Legend decided to experiment with veganism, but this adventure created more excitement online than in the form of actual dishes.
The 12-hour gig ended with a hearty plate of red meat she shared with her hubby.
Not much to help promote the vegan life, but it did give some cute playtime on Twitter.
She officially changed her name to “Chrissy Vegan,” during one Tweet, informing her followers and even giving a special heads-up to the President of the United States.
Although there are a good handful of vegetarian politicians in the U.S., it doesn’t appear any of them were notified personally.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet