Holly Madison knows the formula for a healthy pregnancy!
The Playboy pinup was spotted with a smoothie from one of Beverly Hill’s popular vegan eateries, M Cafe.
Madison is pregnant with her second child with husband Pasquale Rotella.
Vegan smoothies are known for containing every good, like non-dairy milks, vitamins and fiber, so the mother-to-be gave herself and baby a treat.
Madison has starred in several animal welfare campaigns for groups like People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
When asked about her anti-fur ad for PETA, she replied:
“I’m not a hardcore PETA person,” she said. “When they approached me to do the ad, I made it clear to them that I’m not a vegetarian, and I’ve got leather seats in my car. I said I would support that ad campaign, but I wasn’t their model citizen, and they were fine with that.”
When a non-vegetarian is caught enjoying a vegan drink, every vegan can be fine with that.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet