Written by Vegetarian Star on Monday, December 31st, 2012 in Food & Drink.
2012 saw a lot of awesome vegetarians, vegans and plant-loving people make headlines.
Here are a few of Vegetarian Star’s favorite.
#5. Vegetarian Olympics.
The 2012 London games made America proud with plant-based eaters like Mary Whipple and Dotsie Bausch who shared their medal-winning veggie meals with the media. And UK based Fry’s fed fans and athletes with their delicious meatless items like vegetarian mince meat. Go team VEG!
#4. Vegetarian journalist Candy Crowley moderates presidential debate.
The first female to do so in 20 years. Maybe the first vegetarian ever.
#3. Hell’s Kitchen competitor opens vegetarian sushi restaurant.
Reality TV isn’t always nice to vegetarians, but reality business may be as Guy Vaknin‘s Beyond Sushi shows what you can do with a roll of seaweed beyond Flipper.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro