UK based Fry’s Distribution will be feeding many hungry vegetarian Olympic fans and athletes next month with their faux meat alternative vegetarian mince meat.
Ran by Pat and Lisa Drummy, Fry’s offers vegetarian, vegan and Kosher meals to schools, cafes, hotels and other places that serve the vegetarian-friendly customer.
The company’s website says its vision is to “become the brand leader of vegetarian meat alternatives worldwide.”
Fry’s frozen vegetarian mince meat product is a mixture of soya and wheat protein. All products contain no meat, egg or dairy and have been approved by both The Vegetarian Society of the UK and the Vegan Society of the UK.
In addition to its faux chicken, sausage and burger products, Fry’s has recently introduced several pies.
If you can’t score a ticket to the Games next month, sample Fry’s veggie mince meat using a few of these recipes.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro