2014 was a great year for vegetarian news. Here’s a look at the top stories Vegetarian Star feels were the most worthy.
#5. TODAY Hosts Do Real Vs. Faux Meat Taste Test. Al Roker, Matt Lauer and the crew agreed even a meat lover would enjoy digging their teeth in some of the faux cold cuts featured.
#4. The Year Of The Cat. Host of the popular Animal Planet series My Cat From Hell Jackson Galaxy did an exclusive interview with the President and CEO of the Humane Society of the United States Wayne Pacelle. Galaxy and Pacelle gave cats four paws up as they discussed cats in the news and the potential impact these animals can have on the lives of millions of pet owners.
#3. Vegan Chef Wins Cutthroat Kitchen. Vegans and vegetarians often get roasted (pun intended) on reality cooking shows. But Louisville vegan chef Kristina Addington beat her competitors in the series where opponents spend money to sabotage the competition. It pays to be nice. It doesn’t hurt to be vegan either.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills