TODAY show hosts had the opportunity to sample a faux meat product that has been rising in popularity for the past couple of years.
Matt Lauer, Al Roker and others from the crew sampled a few pieces of Beyond Meat to see if their taste buds could tell the difference.
The guys (and gal) did a real vs. mock test to see if they could tell which chicken and beef products were made from plants or animals.
The segment also discussed the market for faux meat products in the U.S., featured a behind the scenes look at Beyond Meat’s manufacturing facilities and how some big names in business like Bill Gates are backing these products.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro