It’s that time again.
The temperatures are reaching into the nineties, humans are sweating enough to fill an Olympic pool and your dogs are locking you outside your car.
Well, maybe not so much the last one.
But for country music singer Carrie Underwood, all three of those are now true.
Underwood Tweeted about a recent experience in which she had to shatter a window to get into her vehicle after her dogs accidentally locked themselves and her four month old son inside.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015