Actress Jaime King, known for her roles in Pearl Harbor and Sin City, has collaborated with ColourPop Cosmetics to create a line of vegan-friendly makeup.
The brand, Alchemy, is touted as travel-friendly in addition to being free from animal ingredients.
The 12-piece kit consists of two highlighters, three eyeshadows, two lip colors with matching lip liners, two sculpting sticks and a blush. Colors schemes range from neutral to bronze and include classic red lipstick.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting In “Shape” — Vegan Better In The Stomach
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)