Vegan baking is so much more fun when it’s sexy.
There’s no better woman to put the extra spice in the kitchen than longtime animal advocate and vegan actress Pamela Anderson.
The almost 50-year old who doesn’t look a day over 30 dances in the kitchen like a 1950s B-movie star–complete with a beehive wig, silky lingerie, knickers and suspenders–for the UK fashion magazine LOVE.
She gyrates, spins and puts the moves on a big bowl of mix containing nothing but plant-based ingredients.
Anderson is one of several actresses starring in the publication’s short films that coincide with its Advent calendar.
Other upcoming calendar girls will include Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Bella Hadid, Cara Delevingne, Emily Ratajkowski, and Kris Jenner.
While they’ll all add a unique touch of sex appeal, it’s unlikely any of the other gals will make a film nearly as tasty.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro