Being an angel can be costly, but if it keeps you looking like a Victoria’s Secret lingerie model, it’s worth it.
Food World News reports that the ladies of the runway are fed a diet prepared by Sakara Life, an all-natural eatery that specializes in vegetarian and plant-based foods.
At $109 per day, you know the food must taste heavenly.
Sample menu items may include gluten-free bagels topped with cashew cream cheese and root vegetable chips for snacking.
While there are no guarantees you’ll look like a sexy supermodel, the Sakara Life plan is available to mere mortals.
For the same price, a participant can receive the same package delivered to them.
More at Food World News.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro