Ellen DeGeneres has just insulted veganism by putting her foot in her mouth.
And this foot has tons of cow hide on it.
The talk show host who’s been promoting an animal-free diet through the media and her daytime show has launched a line of footwear that are made from leather and suede.
The shoes are manufactured by the Camuto Group, a fashion brand that is known to sell lines by designers such as Tory Burch and Nine West. Some items go as high as $200 per pair.
DeGeneres told WWD magazine: “They say you have to walk a mile in someone else’s shoes to really know how they feel. Well, now you can literally walk a mile in my shoes, or even further if you choose.”
Unfortunately, Ellen will be walking those miles in an animal’s feet.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Giorgio Armani Eliminates Fur From Fashion Lines
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Stella McCartney Ends Sourcing From Unethical Wool Supplier