There are many reasons to eat vegan, even if you’re not a total vegan.
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting graces the cover of the October 2015 issue of SHAPE magazine looking sexier than ever and giving a few tips on how she stays that way.
Looking better is easier when you feel better and the Big Bang Theory actress says that although she hasn’t given up animal products completely, it feels great when she cooks without them.
She enjoys a hearty dish of gluten-free pasta with vegan butter.
“I’m not a vegan, nor do I have a gluten allergy, but it just feels better in my stomach,” she said. “Everything, from the inside out, has completely changed for me.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro