“Well, she’s the one who taught us about patience. I grew up with cats that were very easy to hold and pick up, and that had been my older son’s early experience with our cats, so honestly it was hard. But it gave us a great set of lessons to learn by having a special cat. You learn the different ways to treat an animal, and that every one animal is different, just like every person is different.”
—Mayim Bialik, on time spent with her adopted cat Frances. In an interview with Mashable, Bialik discusses the cats in her life and spending time at CatCon, an event sponsored by PetSmart Charities, as a way to promote adoption of felines.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- Jaimie King Creates Vegan-Friendly Makeup Alchemy From ColourPop
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet