Moby has made a comeback in the vegan restaurant world like a one hit wonder 80s band makes a comeback in 2015.
Okay, so Teany was more than a one hit wonder.
But vegans in the LA area will still appreciate that the long pause between his business endeavors has ended.
His new restaurant, Little Pine, located near his home in Los Angeles, will feature a variety of delicious entrees and be a completely relaxed environment with one important rule:
No Moby music allowed!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools