There were tons of great veggie stories in 2015. Here’s a look at some of the best.
#5 IKEA Launches Vegetarian Meatballs.
The home decor store with an eat-in restaurant had some bad press for the alleged horse meat in its regular meatballs. Now vegetarians can say “neigh” (groan) to any meat when they shop for that special table with the name that’s just as difficult to read as the instructions in its assembly manual.
#4 Morrissey Gives First In-Person Interview in Decade.
Ten years is a long time. Especially when you haven’t talked vegggie in person. The Smiths former singer came back and gave the world a few lessons on why they should never be hungry enough to eat animal flesh on Larry King Now.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools