One of the greatest legends of soulful music paid a visit to a Baltimore restaurant that specializes in vegetarian, vegan and raw cuisine.
Stevie Wonder ate at The Land of Kush, which offers everything from vegetarian versions of BBQ ribs to vegan crab cakes.
If you go, don’t forget to sample one of the vegan desserts, which, according to the restaurant’s owner, Wonder took a special interest in.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mario Batali Pennette With Swiss Chard Ragu
- Meatless Mouthful–Sadie Frost Keeps Mum On Eating Habits
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu