One of the greatest legends of soulful music paid a visit to a Baltimore restaurant that specializes in vegetarian, vegan and raw cuisine.
Stevie Wonder ate at The Land of Kush, which offers everything from vegetarian versions of BBQ ribs to vegan crab cakes.
If you go, don’t forget to sample one of the vegan desserts, which, according to the restaurant’s owner, Wonder took a special interest in.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Krysten Ritter Enjoys Vegan Mexican
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore