One of the greatest legends of soulful music paid a visit to a Baltimore restaurant that specializes in vegetarian, vegan and raw cuisine.
Stevie Wonder ate at The Land of Kush, which offers everything from vegetarian versions of BBQ ribs to vegan crab cakes.
If you go, don’t forget to sample one of the vegan desserts, which, according to the restaurant’s owner, Wonder took a special interest in.
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass