IKEA has launched its line of vegetarian meatballs.
The home furnishing store that had been the subject of controversy after it was discovered its real meatballs had horse meat in them, is perhaps making amends for such a taboo by showing it can not only be more ethical, but healthy too.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine