IKEA has launched its line of vegetarian meatballs.
The home furnishing store that had been the subject of controversy after it was discovered its real meatballs had horse meat in them, is perhaps making amends for such a taboo by showing it can not only be more ethical, but healthy too.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out