Tal Ronnen has completed a new cookbook named after his LA restaurant, Crossroads.
A vegan chef who has prepared meals for almost every celebrity who’s expressed an interested in a plant-based diet offers ideas that are similar to what you’d find in his restaurant and definitely not what you’d find in the standard meat serving establishment that offers the salad plate for the vegetarian offering.
“Restaurants get it wrong all the time by serving fake meat that doesn’t interest meat eaters, or a vegan plate that’s little more than an uninspired pile of vegetables,” Ronnen writes in Crossroads.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro