KCRW, a community service of Santa Monica College and Southern California’s leading National Public Radio affiliate recently featured its first all vegetarian episode of its “Good Food” program.
Several well known names and leaders in the plant-based industry were guests, including vegan chef and author Tal Ronnen, author and food columnist Mark Bittman and several other writers and bloggers.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians