KCRW, a community service of Santa Monica College and Southern California’s leading National Public Radio affiliate recently featured its first all vegetarian episode of its “Good Food” program.
Several well known names and leaders in the plant-based industry were guests, including vegan chef and author Tal Ronnen, author and food columnist Mark Bittman and several other writers and bloggers.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- IKEA Unveils Its Vegetarian Meatball Option