KCRW, a community service of Santa Monica College and Southern California’s leading National Public Radio affiliate recently featured its first all vegetarian episode of its “Good Food” program.
Several well known names and leaders in the plant-based industry were guests, including vegan chef and author Tal Ronnen, author and food columnist Mark Bittman and several other writers and bloggers.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Nia Long Of “Single Moms Club” Goes Weeks Without Meat
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Winter Vegetable Risotto
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)