KCRW, a community service of Santa Monica College and Southern California’s leading National Public Radio affiliate recently featured its first all vegetarian episode of its “Good Food” program.
Several well known names and leaders in the plant-based industry were guests, including vegan chef and author Tal Ronnen, author and food columnist Mark Bittman and several other writers and bloggers.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet