KCRW, a community service of Santa Monica College and Southern California’s leading National Public Radio affiliate recently featured its first all vegetarian episode of its “Good Food” program.
Several well known names and leaders in the plant-based industry were guests, including vegan chef and author Tal Ronnen, author and food columnist Mark Bittman and several other writers and bloggers.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad