Carrie Underwood visited “Elvis Duran and the Morning Show” to promote her latest album, Blown Away, in stores tomorrow.
It’s impossible to give a great interview without a great breakfast, and Underwood’s hosts ensured she was provided a vegan breakfast that included quinoa pancakes from NY’s Cafe Metro and cupcakes from Sugar Rush, which paved the way for a discussion of how vegan does one have to be.
“You can be as vegan as you want to be,” Underwood said. “If there’s honey in something and I want it, I’m not going to be really weird about it.”
Duran then asked if “honey cured bacon” would count.
“That would be a no-no,” Underwood replied.
That’s right pupils. It’s only a “yes-yes” if that’s a certified vegan bacon drenched in honey.
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass