Mary McCartney has a recipe for a salad inspired from her memories of eating growing up.
She discussed how her mother, the late Linda McCartney, would find a variety of different ingredients in the kitchen and put them together in a manner that was pleasing to the taste buds.
Salads are the perfect example of such an impromptu dish, as most anything can be tossed in them and they often don’t require extensive prep time.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “The Doctors” Give Healthy Holiday Tips
- Ellie Goulding Vegetarian With Real Stuffed Animal Collection
- Meatless Mouthful–Rick Warren Praises The Plant
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Giada de Laurentiis Chia Seed Pudding
- Rosci Diaz Warms Up The Holidays In Hot PETA Vegetarian Ad