Mary McCartney has a recipe for a salad inspired from her memories of eating growing up.
She discussed how her mother, the late Linda McCartney, would find a variety of different ingredients in the kitchen and put them together in a manner that was pleasing to the taste buds.
Salads are the perfect example of such an impromptu dish, as most anything can be tossed in them and they often don’t require extensive prep time.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine