Mary McCartney has a recipe for a salad inspired from her memories of eating growing up.
She discussed how her mother, the late Linda McCartney, would find a variety of different ingredients in the kitchen and put them together in a manner that was pleasing to the taste buds.
Salads are the perfect example of such an impromptu dish, as most anything can be tossed in them and they often don’t require extensive prep time.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole