Mary McCartney has a recipe for a salad inspired from her memories of eating growing up.
She discussed how her mother, the late Linda McCartney, would find a variety of different ingredients in the kitchen and put them together in a manner that was pleasing to the taste buds.
Salads are the perfect example of such an impromptu dish, as most anything can be tossed in them and they often don’t require extensive prep time.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Winter Vegetable Risotto
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win