Mary McCartney has a recipe for a salad inspired from her memories of eating growing up.
She discussed how her mother, the late Linda McCartney, would find a variety of different ingredients in the kitchen and put them together in a manner that was pleasing to the taste buds.
Salads are the perfect example of such an impromptu dish, as most anything can be tossed in them and they often don’t require extensive prep time.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out