Months ago, Linda McCartney Foods launched a contest to find someone to create an award-winning vegetarian dish to be added to the company’s line of vegetarian foods. Three finalists have now been selected.
During the week of April 4-7, 2-minute commercials will be aired on ITV1’s This Morning showing the contestants making their dishes and asking viewers to vote online for their favorite. The winner will be announced on April 11 and have their dish added to the line.
So who are the three gastronomic geniuses from the UK seeking to pleasure your taste buds?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro