The Gossip Girl actress spoke with E! Online about her new eCommerce store which offers a variety of home and kitchen items, including jars of vegan hot fudge.
All-Natural Hot Fudge by Coop’s is gluten-free, contains no corn syrup or preservatives and is available in a version free of animal ingredients.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad
- Mya Talks Vegetarian Diet In “Women’s Running”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–”Cutthroat Kitchen” Vegan Ginger Snaps
- Vegan Temptress Of Louisville Wins Food Network “Cutthroat Kitchen”