One of the arguments of veganism is that products with claims to be “ethical” or “humane” aren’t always what they advertise.
Such was the case of a wool farm that Stella McCartney used for her clothing line.
After learning about mistreatment of the animals, the vegetarian fashion designer has severed ties with the producer.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Carrie Underwood Dogs Lock Themselves In Car And Make Great PSA Example
- Harry Styles Says SeaWorld Going in Wrong Direction
- Meatless Mouthful–Mayim Bialik Learns Lessons From The Cat