“Her clothes are just as elegant as any line that uses animals.”
–Jessica Alba, on the vegetarian fashion designer who pledges no use of fur or leather in her collections. Stella recently unveiled her autumn/winter 2013 ready-to-wear collection at Paris Fashion Week.
Other celebrities who attended the event include U2 singer Bono, actress Nicole Richie and father and singer Paul McCartney.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Portia de Rossi On Vegan Diet And Healthy Weight
- Lisa Rinna Ate Vegan Like Mary Lou Henner During “Celebrity Apprentice” (Video)
- Cornelia Guest Tootsies Shopping Party Benefited Pup Squad Of Houston
- Jane Lynch Co-Hosts PBS “Shelter Me: Let’s Go Home” On Pet Adoption
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)