Stella McCartney was honored at the Alice Tully Hall for Lincoln Center’s second annual Corporate Fund gala in New York.
Several star guests had kind words to say about the vegetarian clothing designer but it was a Q & A by comedian and actor Jerry Seinfeld that truly put the meat in a celebrity “roast.”
Seinfeld took the opportunity to joke about Stella’s cruelty-free ethics in her fashion collections, which includes not using leather or fur.
“I eat only leather and fur,” he said.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Cornelia Guest Launches Faux Leather Jacket Collection
- Meatless Mouthful–Ian Harding Of “Pretty Liars” Tells Truth About Bird Love