The Gossip Girl actress spoke with E! Online about her new eCommerce store which offers a variety of home and kitchen items, including jars of vegan hot fudge.
All-Natural Hot Fudge by Coop’s is gluten-free, contains no corn syrup or preservatives and is available in a version free of animal ingredients.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World