The Gossip Girl actress spoke with E! Online about her new eCommerce store which offers a variety of home and kitchen items, including jars of vegan hot fudge.
All-Natural Hot Fudge by Coop’s is gluten-free, contains no corn syrup or preservatives and is available in a version free of animal ingredients.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Edie Falco Joins Celebrity Fight For Confined Pigs In New Jersey
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)