The Gossip Girl actress spoke with E! Online about her new eCommerce store which offers a variety of home and kitchen items, including jars of vegan hot fudge.
All-Natural Hot Fudge by Coop’s is gluten-free, contains no corn syrup or preservatives and is available in a version free of animal ingredients.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mario Batali Pennette With Swiss Chard Ragu
- Meatless Mouthful–Sadie Frost Keeps Mum On Eating Habits
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu