Stella McCartney was honored at the Alice Tully Hall for Lincoln Center’s second annual Corporate Fund gala in New York.
Several star guests had kind words to say about the vegetarian clothing designer but it was a Q & A by comedian and actor Jerry Seinfeld that truly put the meat in a celebrity “roast.”
Seinfeld took the opportunity to joke about Stella’s cruelty-free ethics in her fashion collections, which includes not using leather or fur.
“I eat only leather and fur,” he said.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Anthony Anderson Of “Black-ish” Goes “Vegan-ish”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Michael Symon Corn Pudding With Collards And Mushrooms
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)