Written by Vegetarian Star on Thursday, September 19th, 2013 in Fashion.
Stella McCartney is showcasing her Spring/Summer 2014 collection at this year’s London Fashion Week, and like many of her collections, the fabrics from her upcoming clothing additions were designed with the environment in mind.
Adidas by Stella McCartney includes fashion made from organic fibers, recycled material and colored with eco-friendly dye techniques.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Colbie Caillat Models PETA “SeaWorld Kills” T-Shirt
- Vivienne Westwood In Veggie Shower PSA For World Water Day (Video)
- Colbie Caillat On Her Animal Friendly Wardrobe
- Tegan And Sara Do Vegan Keep Company Shoes
- “Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham Daughter Sports Faux Fur (Video)