Written by Vegetarian Star on Thursday, September 19th, 2013 in Fashion.
Stella McCartney is showcasing her Spring/Summer 2014 collection at this year’s London Fashion Week, and like many of her collections, the fabrics from her upcoming clothing additions were designed with the environment in mind.
Adidas by Stella McCartney includes fashion made from organic fibers, recycled material and colored with eco-friendly dye techniques.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Cornelia Guest Rocks Fantastic Faux Fur
- Laura Whitmore To Judge Winning Vegan Shoe Design
- Ralph Lauren “The Dog Walk” For Adopt A Shelter Dog Month (Video)
- Todd Oldham Onion Jam And Food Adventures For New York Magazine
- Twiggy Promotes Fur-Free Fashion At London Fashion Week