One of the arguments of veganism is that products with claims to be “ethical” or “humane” aren’t always what they advertise.
Such was the case of a wool farm that Stella McCartney used for her clothing line.
After learning about mistreatment of the animals, the vegetarian fashion designer has severed ties with the producer.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Giorgio Armani Eliminates Fur From Fashion Lines
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle