Sometimes the best recipes are those without instructions.
Sarah Silverman was a guest on Hannah Hart’s My Drunk Kitchen, a webseries where she invites celebrities in her kitchen.
Silverman’s episode inovlved making a vegetable pot pie and a lot of crude jokes only the comedian can pull off.
Although there’s no official list of ingredients, the protocol is pretty simple.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole
- Jason Mraz In “EatingWell” January/February 2015