Jim Gaffigan hates vegan junk food.
Not that he likes healthy vegan food.
The comedian sat down to sample a few favorite munchie items like vegan jerky, a coconut beverage and kale chips with Julie Klausner of Vulture.
The items can best be described as “acid rain,” “urine,” and items that taste “like a bag of gravel.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Super Size Me” Co-Creator Alex Jamieson Gives Up Vegan Diet
- Sarah DeAnna Thinks The Vegan Diet Gives A “Supermodel You”
- Martha Stewart Pea Hummus From “Meatless”
- “Cupcake Wars” To Feature Vegan Friendly “The Cakabakery”
- Anthony Bourdain On Animal Testing Kardashians And More