Sometimes the best recipes are those without instructions.
Sarah Silverman was a guest on Hannah Hart’s My Drunk Kitchen, a webseries where she invites celebrities in her kitchen.
Silverman’s episode inovlved making a vegetable pot pie and a lot of crude jokes only the comedian can pull off.
Although there’s no official list of ingredients, the protocol is pretty simple.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)