Sometimes the best recipes are those without instructions.
Sarah Silverman was a guest on Hannah Hart’s My Drunk Kitchen, a webseries where she invites celebrities in her kitchen.
Silverman’s episode inovlved making a vegetable pot pie and a lot of crude jokes only the comedian can pull off.
Although there’s no official list of ingredients, the protocol is pretty simple.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Meatless Mouthful–Mayim Bialik Learns Lessons From The Cat
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)