Sometimes the best recipes are those without instructions.
Sarah Silverman was a guest on Hannah Hart’s My Drunk Kitchen, a webseries where she invites celebrities in her kitchen.
Silverman’s episode inovlved making a vegetable pot pie and a lot of crude jokes only the comedian can pull off.
Although there’s no official list of ingredients, the protocol is pretty simple.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)