Sometimes the best recipes are those without instructions.
Sarah Silverman was a guest on Hannah Hart’s My Drunk Kitchen, a webseries where she invites celebrities in her kitchen.
Silverman’s episode inovlved making a vegetable pot pie and a lot of crude jokes only the comedian can pull off.
Although there’s no official list of ingredients, the protocol is pretty simple.
Make a dough crust with a mix of flour, water and possibly some vegan butter.
The broth is a mixture of water, vegan butter and a little thickener like flour, cornstarch or agar root.
Choose from a variety of vegetables you prefer–the gals showed the camera which ones they used on a big platter.
Instead of one big pie, Silverman and Hart made individual pastries to fit in cupcake tins.
There’s an intermission of some sort where they start discussing and showcasing dessert. There’s also plenty of PG rated and possibly offensive material. Then out comes the finished pies!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro