As you’ve read before on this site, rappers and vegan cooking go together like Kid N’ Play. Or Dr. Dre and Snoop. [Feel free to insert any other famous duo].
Waka Flocka and Raury get together in the kitchen to demonstrate vegan blueberry muffins for today’s Meatless Monday recipe.
A few years ago Waka gave up red meat.
Now he’s turned into a expert vegan gourmet, whipping up desserts with ingredients like coconut milk and coconut oil.
Watching this video will send you to either 1. your kitchen or 2. the local natural foods store if you don’t already have the ingredients.
Waka’s muffins are so soft and moist, with big blue berries bursting throughout the top surface.
Best thing about vegan muffins?
They bring women to you.
The end of the video features a couple of ladies joining the crew for an ultimate culinary chow down.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools