The Cherry Garcia lovers that went vegan now have four flavors that rock as good as the late rock legend.
Ben and Jerry’s has launched new flavors of ice cream that also happen to be non-dairy.
This is in addition to the company’s many other sustainable initiatives like non-GMO ingredients, cage-free eggs and eco-friendly packaging.
The New York Post has given its opinion on the line that includes Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Chunkey Monkey, Coffee Caramel Fudge and P.B. Cookies.
P.B. Cookies gets 9 out of 10 stars with its chunks of Oreo-like cookies blended with chunks of peanut butter in a base of vanilla cream.
“A rich, authentic tasting treat. The vanilla and peanut butter blend well together and who doesn’t like finding big chunks of chocolate cookies in their ice cream? Even a reviewer who doesn’t like peanut butter enjoyed it.”
If a non-peanut butter lover can enjoy it, surely a non-vegan lover can too.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro