Paul McCartney has taken the opportunity to ask his fans to enjoy the Easter holiday without season without fish.
The day that Christians abstain from most meat, known as Good Friday, prompted McCartney to wear a t-shirt from the animal rights group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals that reminds people fish are animals too.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet
- Krysten Ritter Enjoys Vegan Mexican
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore