Paul McCartney knows how to reward his employees!
The singer-songwriter recently ordered a plethora of vegetarian food for his staff from UK’s Fortify Cafe in Maidstone, Kent.
Items on the ticket included 12 rounds of sandwiches, roasted peppers, hummus, falafel, frittatas, savoury bakes and brownies.
The establishment has received great reviews from online sites like Trip Advisor and Yelp. On its own site, there are images of multiple handwritten notes from very satisfied customers.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes