Paul McCartney knows how to reward his employees!
The singer-songwriter recently ordered a plethora of vegetarian food for his staff from UK’s Fortify Cafe in Maidstone, Kent.
Items on the ticket included 12 rounds of sandwiches, roasted peppers, hummus, falafel, frittatas, savoury bakes and brownies.
The establishment has received great reviews from online sites like Trip Advisor and Yelp. On its own site, there are images of multiple handwritten notes from very satisfied customers.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rosci Diaz Warms Up The Holidays In Hot PETA Vegetarian Ad
- Jay Z And Beyonce Go Vegan For Christmas
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Giada de Laurentiis Vegetarian Chili Verde
- Ellen DeGeneres Shares Thanksgiving Ideas With People (Video)