Paul McCartney has once again banned meat from his working environment.
Many employers have strict rules on the job and the singer and songwriter is no different, reports several sources on the web.
McCartney reportedly sent a Tweet banning several things on the set of his new video for “Queenie Eye,” including the tool used to send the memo.
A source for The Sun said:
“It was meant as a joke, but you would be out on your ear if you ignored the memo. Anyone found on Twitter, Facebook or nibbling a ham sandwich would be rejected immediately.”
Several high profile celebrities are banned from updating their statuses while on the set, including Johnny Depp and Sean Penn, both of which have cameos in the video.
Queenie Eye is a single from McCartney’s latest album, New, which is scheduled for release on October 14.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad