Watch one of Pink‘s performances and you’ll agree she looks incredible in minimal clothing.
The singer who follows a mostly vegan diet is the latest celebrity to participate in the “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” ad campaign series, showing nothing but great skin and a few decorative tattoos.
“Be comfortable in your own skin, so animals can keep theirs,” reads the ad that was created with work of photographer Ruven Afanador.
Pink admits she didn’t always follow the cruelty-free lifestyle.
“I would like to say I’ve always been fur-free so I could be proud of myself,” she said. “Unfortunately, I went through a selfish phase and wore fur on a couple of occasions. But I wised up and now boycott fur completely. I wish everyone was forced to learn the horrors that these animals go through for fashion trends.”
Whether it’s an eye-catching celebrity ad, a video, a pamphlet or a speech about animal welfare, there’s something out there that will make fur lovers realize their coats belong on the original owners.
It may even be a simple lecture you give in everyday conversation.
Spread the word like Pink and promote a fur-free fashion world!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kelis Spinach And Chickpea Fritters With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos