The company, 22 Days Nutrition, is named based on the idea that it takes 22 days to make or break a habit. It’s a concept Beyonce and husband Jay Z adopted awhile back when they both went on a vegan cleanse diet.
The service offers a variety of meals and meal plans. Customers can choose from plans that offer 1-3 meals a day, which include entrees suitable for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
According to the 22 Days website, all meals are “fresh, never frozen” and are dairy-free, organic, gluten-free, soy-free and made from non GMO ingredients.
Sample meals include Healthy Nut Granola, Ratatouille Pasta with Pesto and the Sesame Cabbage Lentil Bowl.
Prices range from roughly $9 to $16 a meal.
“We all know the importance and value of eating plant-based foods but often times find ourselves trapped in a series of bad habits that sabotage optimum wellness,” Borges said in a press release. “The Vegan Meal Delivery program makes it easier to reset your habits with healthy and delicious plant-based foods.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro