What exactly is a brilliant veggie burger?
One made from veggies and legumes and topped with crispy, hearty onion rings like the real ones featured in diners.
Don’t forget a vegan mayo made entirely from scratch.
It’s what Jamie Oliver envisioned as the perfect veggie burger and it also happens to be what he and Ellie Goulding made during the singer’s visit to his British television series Jamie and Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast.
The onion rings are dipped in an ale batter and are reminiscent of fried foods you’d actually find in a pub.
Spicy mayo is made possible by adding red chilli and a few other spices to pureed chickpeas.
This was dubbed as Ellie’s “dirty” vegan burger on the show, but the ingredients are anything but.
Adding more plant-based meals such as this burger to your diet is not only cleaner in the kitchen (ever read the stats on raw meat and germs), it also makes your body less of a “dumpster,” allowing it to run more smoothly.
Have a cleaner meal with this brilliant dirty vegan burger.
Grab the recipe at Jamie Oliver’s site.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro