If you didn’t already know that a vegan diet makes you look great, former Danity Kane singer Dawn Richard has a new ad out with PETA that should sign the deal.
Richard has partnered with the animal rights group to celebrate a decision she made two years ago.
She can be seen in the PSA placing a berry in her mouth with the phrase: “Body by Vegan: See how it looks good on you” at the bottom.
Veganism isn’t just good for your external appearance, it’s great for your insides too.
Richard was motivated to go plant-based after her father was diagnosed with cancer. The scare made her rethink her own health habits. After learning how plant-based diets can prevent a variety of conditions, she decided the investment was worthwhile.
It has led to one problem though.
Calling herself an “avocado junkie,” she now can’t get enough of her favorite veggie stables.
To view a behind the scenes video of Dawn and to learn more about veganism, visit PETA.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro