It can be hard to follow a raw vegan diet, but when you have the help of a gourmet chef and trainer like Marco Borges, it’s a lot easier.
And a lot tastier.
Today’s Meatless Monday Recipe is one of pop singer Beyonce‘s favorites from the book Borges, her personal fitness consultant, wrote.
Move over meat.
Tacos sin carne have never been more delicious.
The 22-Day Revolution contains several recipes, including these for walnut tacos that Beyonce can’t get enough of.
“I couldn’t believe how much of our health we can control with food. And that I could still love food but this time it would love me back (like the walnut tacos you’ll find in here, oh my!).”
Coated with the same hot spice as regular tacos, fill these with your favorite toppings like avocado and tomato.
Keep the shell raw and easy with a plain lettuce wrap.
Get the quick recipe for raw vegan walnut tacos at Popsugar.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro