Journalist Jane Velez-Mitchell has written an article on the effects of factory farming and meat consumption on the planet.
A very active vegan and animal rights supporter, Mitchell has received awards from the Humane Society of the United States and has used her HLN show to regularly discuss current topics emerging in animal welfare.
Whether you want to reduce or eliminate meat for the animals, your health or the environment, there are plenty of reasons to do so.
Mitchell outlines just a few in her piece.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills