One of the greatest legends of soulful music paid a visit to a Baltimore restaurant that specializes in vegetarian, vegan and raw cuisine.
Stevie Wonder ate at The Land of Kush, which offers everything from vegetarian versions of BBQ ribs to vegan crab cakes.
If you go, don’t forget to sample one of the vegan desserts, which, according to the restaurant’s owner, Wonder took a special interest in.
After finishing his meal, he ordered several vegan cookies and cupcakes to-go.
The experience was so good for him it took two days to complete, coming back to Kush the very next day for more.
Owners Naijha Wright and Greg Brown were both starstruck.
“I’ve been a Stevie Wonder fan since knee-high to a grasshopper, as my father would say,” said Brown.
Wright described Wonder as “cool, calm, collected” and “very down to earth.”
Which makes it even more fantastic that he loves food that comes from Earth.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools