There’s a lot of talk about her father Bill cheating on his vegan diet, but not much has turned up on Chelsea Clinton taking the occasional bite of fish or other animal product here and there.
During an interview with Fast Company, the former First Daughter revealed she’s not being as strict with her veggies.
“I was a vegetarian for 10 years and a pescatarian for eight. Then I woke up one day when I was 29 and craved red meat,” Chelsea said.
“I’m a big believer in listening to my body’s cravings.”
The article states that Chelsea describes her current eating status as “omnivore,” which could mean anything from nibbling a cheese chunk at dinner to chowing down on the fried chicken wing her husband Marc Mezvinsky likes to indulge in when in NYC.
“Fried chicken is my husband’s favorite food,” Chelsea revealed.
Let’s hope it won’t become her favorite as well.
More at Fast Company.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro