White Castle has gone vegan!
Okay, okay, just kidding.
We’re just talking about its veggie slider buns.
The fast food chain has decided to use vegan buns to accompany its already vegan burgers.
That’s worthy of an award from PETA!
White Castle introduced the Dr. Praeger Sensible Foods patty a few years ago.
It contains zucchini, carrots, peas, spinach and broccoli and comes with the option of a sweet Thai sauce condiment versus traditional ketchup. The slider is described by the company as: “an incredible new taste experience that’s different from any other sandwich on our menu.
White Castle said in a statement: “We are committed to … listening to our customers and keeping up with changing tastes by developing new menu items.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro