Adam Richman has made the announcement that he’s vegan.
Yes, the former Man v. Food host who the World’s Meatiest Sandwich was created for has been eating nothing but plants for the past three months or so.
And no, this announcement wasn’t made on April 1st.
Richman, who lost over 70 pounds by changing his diet says he made the switch for health reasons.
“I’ve been vegan for the past three months or so, because I’m in training for football right now,” said Richman. “And for Soccer Aid I went 100 percent vegan.”
In the dictionary of different kinds of vegetarians and vegans, Richman has made up yet another definition.
As fans have pointed out, some of his recent food adventures hint at him occasionally being not so vegan.
“Now does that mean I’m not going to have a steak? No I absolutely will when I want to, but it’s just about picking and choosing my spots, and when I want to have that cow and I wanna have that bacon, I’m going to make it count, I’m going to make it great quality.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro