Jon Stewart‘s final episode of The Daily Show aired this week, marking 15 years of comedy and satire that occasionally was more informative than traditional news.
The topics of improving America’s diets, animal welfare and the earth have all been big topics in recent years and Stewart never failed to put a witty spin on these issues during his tenure.
He poked fun of big farms and the regulations that aim to improve them. He covered whistle blowers in the animal rights community with funny but informative skits. He invited noted animal researcher Jane Goodall to discuss protection of endangered species.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills