|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|
“You seem to have a very reasonable approach to the animal world and saving the endangered species,” Jon said. “I mentioned to you earlier that I enjoy the occasional cheeseburger and you were okay with that.”
“I’m okay with that,” Jane said.
“Thank you,” Jon joked and elicited loads of laughter from the audience.
Watch the clip to hear Jane discuss how chimps have the same range of emotions as humans do, her thoughts on extremists and how she’s been criticized by vegetarians, even though she is one.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Waka Flocka Blueberry Vegan Muffins (Video)
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015