Al Roker has a brand new book out, Never Goin’ Back: Winning The Weight Loss Battle For Good.
Just released this month, the book tells the story of Roker’s amazing fight for his health as he went from a life threatening 350 pounds to a slimmer 190 with the help of both surgery and diet and lifestyle changes.
In addition to his inspiring story of reclaiming his life, Roker has included a few recipes.
Although Roker is not professing to follow a vegetarian diet, he is obviously aware of the benefits of consuming more plant-based dishes when trying to lose weight or maintain a healthier weight as Never Goin’ Back contains a recipes for vegan Ratatouille with Brown Rice.
Although many of the ingredients for the ratatouille are fresh, don’t be afraid to use the canned tomatoes listed in the ingredients, as they might provide even more nutritional benefits than fresh.
Grab the recipe for Roker’s Ratatouille and start the New Year off toasting to a healthier you.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro