Between polluted waters, over-fishing, and being completely anti-animal welfare, eating real tuna is a completely fishy thing to do even if it doesn’t smell.
Kathy Freston has been a champ at making ordinary, old-fashioned comfort foods from faux meats and plant-based proteins.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro