She’s already recommended skipping the chicken for environmental health.
Now vegan coach and author of The Lean Kathy Freston has written an article at the Huffington Post on how skipping chicken can also do wonders for human health, especially obesity.
Most chickens are bred with genes that make them grow bigger, faster.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad
- Meatless Mouthful–Alicia Silverstone Says Vegan No Longer Laughable