She’s already recommended skipping the chicken for environmental health.
Now vegan coach and author of The Lean Kathy Freston has written an article at the Huffington Post on how skipping chicken can also do wonders for human health, especially obesity.
Most chickens are bred with genes that make them grow bigger, faster.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous