Kathy Freston, author of vegan diet and health book The Lean, appeared on HLN’s Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell to discuss how adopting a vegan lifestyle can help combat obesity, a disease one researcher has predicted will affect 32 more million people within two decades.
Although there’s no one cure for the disease, Freston suggests something as simple as an apple a day may keep the pounds away.
Of course, it helps if you eat it versus only balancing it on your head as Velez-Mitchell does in the segment.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Carrie Ann Inaba Dons Vegan Shoes For “Dancing With The Stars” 300th
- “Super Size Me” Co-Creator Alex Jamieson Gives Up Vegan Diet
- Sarah DeAnna Thinks The Vegan Diet Gives A “Supermodel You”
- Martha Stewart Pea Hummus From “Meatless”
- Jane Velez-Mitchell “Pet Of The Day” On “HLN”