She’s already recommended skipping the chicken for environmental health.
Now vegan coach and author of The Lean Kathy Freston has written an article at the Huffington Post on how skipping chicken can also do wonders for human health, especially obesity.
Most chickens are bred with genes that make them grow bigger, faster.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Olivia Wilde’s Vegan Bolognese
- Lisa Rinna Goes Makeup-Free And Vegan For Wake Up Call Challenge