She’s already recommended skipping the chicken for environmental health.
Now vegan coach and author of The Lean Kathy Freston has written an article at the Huffington Post on how skipping chicken can also do wonders for human health, especially obesity.
Most chickens are bred with genes that make them grow bigger, faster.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book