The China Study was a favorite among Huffington Post readers in a poll on healthy lifestyle books. Members of the Huffpost Healthy Living Community voted this book on how diet is closely linked to the “diseases of affluence” as a favorite among 50.
“All types of books can change our lives, but health books have a potent ability to influence our lifestyle habits,” the blog writes.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet