The China Study was a favorite among Huffington Post readers in a poll on healthy lifestyle books. Members of the Huffpost Healthy Living Community voted this book on how diet is closely linked to the “diseases of affluence” as a favorite among 50.
“All types of books can change our lives, but health books have a potent ability to influence our lifestyle habits,” the blog writes.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole
- Jason Mraz In “EatingWell” January/February 2015