The China Study was a favorite among Huffington Post readers in a poll on healthy lifestyle books. Members of the Huffpost Healthy Living Community voted this book on how diet is closely linked to the “diseases of affluence” as a favorite among 50.
“All types of books can change our lives, but health books have a potent ability to influence our lifestyle habits,” the blog writes.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous