The China Study was a favorite among Huffington Post readers in a poll on healthy lifestyle books. Members of the Huffpost Healthy Living Community voted this book on how diet is closely linked to the “diseases of affluence” as a favorite among 50.
“All types of books can change our lives, but health books have a potent ability to influence our lifestyle habits,” the blog writes.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”