“Reading Dr. Esselstyn’s book. Going to his house and talking to him and his wife Anne and a desire to live forever. I feel great. I have a lot more energy than I used to have. I sleep better. I like the way I look in my clothes better. I don’t cramp as much. I exercise better. I think my circulation has gotten better.”
–Samuel L. Jackson, in an interview with Ecorazzi, on what motivated him to go vegan. Jackson is one of many celebrities influenced by Dr. Esselstyn, author of books such as Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, including former president Bill Clinton.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jason Mraz Spoils Artists With Good Food (Video)
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”