On Wednesday, April 27, Dr. Oz will share the stage with several other doctors–all known for advocating a vegan diet for good health.
Joining Oz for his special vegan episode will be Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Caldwell Esselstyn, MD, and Neal Barnard, MD. Rip Esselstyn, son of Dr. Esselstyn, author of The Engine 2 Diet and firefighter who convinced his station to go vegan to solve many of their health problems, will also be present.
Two years ago, Oz featured a meat-loving cowboy named Rocco who embarked on a 28-day vegan diet. Rocco lost 6 inches from his waist, reduced his blood sugar from dangerously high to almost completely normal and raised his good HDL cholesterol levels.
A preview of Wednesday’s show can be viewed below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces