On Wednesday, April 27, Dr. Oz will share the stage with several other doctors–all known for advocating a vegan diet for good health.
Joining Oz for his special vegan episode will be Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Caldwell Esselstyn, MD, and Neal Barnard, MD. Rip Esselstyn, son of Dr. Esselstyn, author of The Engine 2 Diet and firefighter who convinced his station to go vegan to solve many of their health problems, will also be present.
Two years ago, Oz featured a meat-loving cowboy named Rocco who embarked on a 28-day vegan diet. Rocco lost 6 inches from his waist, reduced his blood sugar from dangerously high to almost completely normal and raised his good HDL cholesterol levels.
A preview of Wednesday’s show can be viewed below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)