“If it grows on a plant, it’s healthy. If it’s made in a plant, don’t eat it.”
—Rick Warren, popular pastor who recently lost weight on a diet that emphasized more vegetables. The Daniel Plan: 40 Days to a Healthier Life, is co-written with two physicians and details how Warren and his congregation shed a total of 250,000 pounds!
So nice to hear that the preacher has experienced a rebirth and is saying good things about meatless meals in contrast to his previous blasphemous talk about the vegetarian wrap.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro