Who says salads are about greens?
Vegan chef and cookbook author Bryant Terry is known for his eclectic combinations of plant-based ingredients that reflect African cuisine.
Bryant’s Glazed Carrot Salad is from his latest collection of recipes, Afro-Vegan: Farm-Fresh African, Caribbean and Southern Flavors Re-mixed.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro