Tom Colicchio is backing a bill that would let every consumer know if genetically modified food ingredients are in the food they are purchasing.
Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., and Rep. Peter DeFazio, D-Ore have introduced a bill that would require these foods to be labeled as such.
“As a chef and restaurateur, it’s extremely important to me to know what I’m cooking with. Is it too much to ask to know what I’m really feeding my family?” Colicchio asked.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Super Size Me” Co-Creator Alex Jamieson Gives Up Vegan Diet
- Sarah DeAnna Thinks The Vegan Diet Gives A “Supermodel You”
- Martha Stewart Pea Hummus From “Meatless”
- “Cupcake Wars” To Feature Vegan Friendly “The Cakabakery”
- Anthony Bourdain On Animal Testing Kardashians And More