Cornelia Guest has a few lofty goals for this season.
The cruelty-free fashion designer and vegan cookbook author shared with OK Magazine her “Bucket List” of items to do this fall.
Most people can identify with seasonal goals like cleaning and exercising.
But not many are aiming for a gluten-free cookie line or to learn travel across the world to learn about conservation.
Here are a few of things Guest would like to accomplish in the near future.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad
- Blake Lively Preserve Store Features Vegan Hot Fudge
- Mya Talks Vegetarian Diet In “Women’s Running”