Cornelia Guest has a few lofty goals for this season.
The cruelty-free fashion designer and vegan cookbook author shared with OK Magazine her “Bucket List” of items to do this fall.
Most people can identify with seasonal goals like cleaning and exercising.
But not many are aiming for a gluten-free cookie line or to learn travel across the world to learn about conservation.
Here are a few of things Guest would like to accomplish in the near future.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Olivia Wilde’s Vegan Bolognese
- Lisa Rinna Goes Makeup-Free And Vegan For Wake Up Call Challenge