Cornelia Guest has a few lofty goals for this season.
The cruelty-free fashion designer and vegan cookbook author shared with OK Magazine her “Bucket List” of items to do this fall.
Most people can identify with seasonal goals like cleaning and exercising.
But not many are aiming for a gluten-free cookie line or to learn travel across the world to learn about conservation.
Here are a few of things Guest would like to accomplish in the near future.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet