Cornelia Guest has a few lofty goals for this season.
The cruelty-free fashion designer and vegan cookbook author shared with OK Magazine her “Bucket List” of items to do this fall.
Most people can identify with seasonal goals like cleaning and exercising.
But not many are aiming for a gluten-free cookie line or to learn travel across the world to learn about conservation.
Here are a few of things Guest would like to accomplish in the near future.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Stella McCartney Ends Sourcing From Unethical Wool Supplier
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth