Cornelia Guest has a few lofty goals for this season.
The cruelty-free fashion designer and vegan cookbook author shared with OK Magazine her “Bucket List” of items to do this fall.
Most people can identify with seasonal goals like cleaning and exercising.
But not many are aiming for a gluten-free cookie line or to learn travel across the world to learn about conservation.
Here are a few of things Guest would like to accomplish in the near future.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- IKEA Unveils Its Vegetarian Meatball Option